Thursday, June 15, 2006

Portraiture Experience


Portraiture Experience
Originally uploaded by nepenthes.
Today was such a blast!
This girl in the picture is called Lupita and we`ve been friends now for over 12 years. A few years ago she moved to Rio and I hadn`t seen her very often since then and recently, after a long time, we got together again. She came back into my life just at the right time when I was looking for models to pose for me. I always knew that as soon as I met with her again that she would be the perfect model. Indeed we took over a thousand pictures of which some 70% came out really good! I am so happy I saw her again. The guy is named Fernando and is a friend of hers who does acting and came as her personal make-up artist, so he did both their make ups winding up modeling for my lens too.
We are planning on getting together again soon. Lupita is watching Brazil play in the World Cup at his place and I got invited, so maybe we`ll meet again on Sunday. Hope so!
I am very tired and I am going to bed. I`ve been reading such a great book entitled "The Perks of being a Wallflower" and last night I stayed up until past 4am reading it. I`m only a few pages through the end of it and hopefully I`ll finish it tonight long before 4.
Wishing you all the best.

ox

1 Comments:

Blogger nepenthes said...

I miss Lupita

11:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home