Sunday, September 11, 2005

Nip


grpl bl
Originally uploaded by tzamuli.

I love nips. I feel strongly attracted to a nicely lined small hardened male nip. I found this one on Flickr and felt a sudden urge to blog it. It is funny because I don't have sensitive nips. One can touch them and it won't do almost anything to me but, I just LOVE other guys' nips! I think the whole chest area of a man is really beautiful. But who wants to hear that. Sorry. LOL I got a little carried away here.

Thanks grpl bl, for posting such a beautiful artistic nip shot. I'll never thank you enough.

For you who read me, thansk and I'll see you soon again.

1 Comments:

Blogger lennymorgan15132549 said...

i thought your blog was cool and i think you may like this cool Website. now just Click Here

5:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home